Friday, May 11, 2007

Less than 12 hours to go...

... and we are still not packed yet. :D

Not a big deal, since we had to run some errands before hand (board the dog, wash clothes, clean up around the place). Still - it just means that we will be rushing a little bit for the rest of this evening and that leaves open the possibility of missing something.

However, at this point, all systems are still go. Boarding Passes are printed... all tech gadgets are in working order. And, of course, we are ready (mentally) as well.

One of the questions that I had said I would answer is "Why?". Well, the simple reason is; because it is there. Slightly longer reason - For me, Route 66 was one of those road trips that I have been wanting to do for several years; ever since watching a special on the History Channel. Once I found out that Ilana had wanted to do 66 as well, everything started to fall into place.

Well, I need to get clothes out of the dryer...

- Jeff

1 comment: