Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yikes! We leave on Saturday!

Well, here it is - Thursday morning.

Currently the dog is at the groomer's, and while I should be taking advantage of the dog free time by vacuuming without "help", I am instead posting to our blog.

I feel so ready and not ready at the same time. I am certainly ready to be out on the road, seeing friends, and visiting new places, but I don't feel at all prepared. Laundry needs to be done, the kitchen needs to be cleaned, and the carpets certainly aren't going to vacuum themselves! But instead, I just want to share my feelings with everyone out there.

I have never had so much anticipation for a trip as I do this one. I get to spend two solid weeks with the love of my life, taking a trip that neither of us has taken. While I'm sure our photos and comments won't be the same as actually being there, thanks for coming along for the ride! We are so glad you are joining us, and we can't wait to get started!

Ilana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your trip from the Front Desk gang at MMH.